Callaghan Engineering is currently seeking a Process/Project Engineer for our Dublin office.
Position: Process/Project Engineer
Date: 7th November 2018
Job type: Permanent full time
Key benefits: Flexitime, Time in Lieu, incentive packages
Minimum experience required: 2 Years
Qualifications: Degree in Chemical Engineering
Callaghan Engineering offers a unique blend of projects in a variety of industries. Situated in central Dublin close to Dart/Rail & Luas stations, the firm offers numerous benefits including car parking, flexible working hours & time in lieu. The company operates a Continuous Professional Development Training Programme using both internal and external resources.
Details of Position
Candidates should be graduate chemical engineers with 2 – 5 years’ experience in a consulting engineering or project engineering role and should be working towards Chartered Engineer status.
Candidates must possess good technical skills and written ability, be motivated and enthusiastic, be commercially aware, have the ability to work on their own initiative to meet deadlines and be able to liaise successfully with clients. Candidates must also possess an inate aptitude for process engineering design techniques. The successful candidate will be involved on multiple projects in the data centre, biopharmaceutical, medical devices, waste treatment and food and drink sectors.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Director of Process and Project Engineering.
Duties will include:
- Preparing reports and front end studies including capital cost estimates
- Generation of PFD’s, P&ID’s and process descriptions
- Preparation and maintaining project indices
- Preparing technical specifications and inquiry packages to vendors
- Technical and commercial bid analysis of vendor bids
- Performing process design and calculations
- Validation documentation preparation
- Liaising and co-ordinating with clients, other members of the design team and contractors on technical and commercial issues
- User Requirement Specification (URS) Preparation
- Providing process support to clients
- Site walkdown of process plant installations
- Specific site assignment work
A competitive remuneration package will be on offer based on relevant experience and qualifications. Applications are required before 5pm Friday, 30th November 2018 and will be treated in strictest confidence.
To apply, e-mail a CV with a brief cover letter to: email@example.com
Tags: Process engineer, Chemical engineer, Project Engineering
Callaghan Engineering is an equal opportunities employer. No agencies or consultants need apply.