Callaghan Engineering is currently seeking a Senior Process/Project Engineer for our Cork office.
Position: Senior Process/Project Engineer
Date: 7th November 2018
Job type: Permanent full time
Key benefits: Flexitime, Time in Lieu, incentive packages
Minimum experience required: 7+ Years
Qualifications: Degree in Chemical Engineering
Callaghan Engineering offers a unique blend of projects in a variety of industries. Situated in Cork Airport Business Park, the firm offers numerous benefits including car parking, flexible working hours & time in lieu. The company operates a Continuous Professional Development Training Programme using both internal and external resources.
Details of Position
Candidates should be graduate chemical engineers with over 7 years experience, preferably in consulting engineering or in a project engineering role, within a biopharmaceutical, pharmaceutical or process manufacturing plant.
Candidates must possess excellent technical and written skills and be keenly aware and knowledgeable of the key issues and challenges facing the biopharmaceutical and pharmaceutical industry.
Candidates must also be highly motivated, commercially astute, possess excellent communication skills and enjoy a challenging career. Ideally, candidates should be chartered or in the process of becoming chartered. The successful candidate will report directly to the Director of Process and Project Engineering.
Duties will include:
- Act as lead process/project engineer on projects in the biopharmaceutical, pharmaceutical, medical devices, process and digital space sectors.
- Design of process and utility systems including preparation of P&IDs, PFDs, line and equipment sizing calculations.
- Monitor and mentor junior process/project engineers.
- Responsibility for sign off of all key process engineering documentation.
- Business development of pharma/biotech/general process projects including identification, targeting and proactive involvement in professional activities.
- Capital cost estimation of all process elements of projects.
- Project management of selected projects.
A first class remuneration package will be on offer reflecting the seniority of the position, and will be based on relevant experience and qualifications. Applications are required before 5pm Friday, 30th November 2018 and will be treated in strictest confidence.
To apply, e-mail a CV with a brief cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: Process engineer, Chemical engineer, Project Engineering, Cork
Callaghan Engineering is an equal opportunities employer. No agencies or consultants need apply.