Asset Management Assistant – Digital & IT
London or Bicester
RED are an expanding international M&E consultancy, with a proven track record in low energy design, focused on providing excellent design solutions to clients.
We now seek an Asset Management Assistant to support Digital & IT department. The role be based in our London or Bicester office and you will have the ability to provide and maintain high quality client facing relationships and internal management, team leadership and project delivery whilst acting with integrity and high professional standards.
- Procurement & Deployment
- Create and Monitor Purchase Requisitions
- Monitor Purchase Orders
- Respond to status inquiries
- Organise Couriers for dispatch and collection of IT assets
- Support senior team members (Approvals) in the execution and management of transactions
- Facilitate vendor/supplier evaluations
- Manage Capital IT Asset Register
- Manage Software Licences including renewals
- Ensure assets and peripherals are procured and ready to meet employee new start and asset refresh demands.
- Run reports for audit and management review (stock and purchasing) (recycling and renewal) including monthly deployment and lost or damaged assets.
- Ensure completion of paperwork / online system completion and updates for returned equipment, ensuring asset recycling / disposal process is followed.
- Track IT & Digital spend categories (Hardware/Software/Consulting/Services)
- Assist with IT Budget Forecasting and annual Budgeting process
- Assist with creation of IT Process documentation
- Proactively identify and resolve issues and risks, escalating as appropriate
- Identify inefficiencies and areas for improvement
- Ability to lead initiatives with minimal daily work direction
- Prior experience in procurement or purchasing support
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Detail-oriented and adept in problem solving and resolving conflict
- Good understanding of international working and IT operations of a global consultancy.
- Demonstrated ability to work across multiple job levels to achieve results
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills with all levels of the organization
- A continuous improvement mindset
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent career experience
- 5+ years of experience
- An agile and professional office working environment, based around collaboration and openness
- Excellent welfare facilities and a friendly - inclusive workforce
- Hybrid working (min of 3 days per week office based)
- Performing duties and occasions support during the evening as required
- Traveling will be required. Anticipated 10+% of time
Internal / External Interfaces
- Build inter-departmental relationships with all stakeholders
- Directors, Managers, Team colleagues and non-technical administrative personnel
- Collaborating globally with peers and counterparts
- Suppliers, third party vendors and other business professionals
Salary commensurate with experience.
Our people work in friendly teams with a collaborative approach and mentoring support from talented leaders.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and are an equal opportunities employer.
Interested applicants may send their resume to email@example.com
Location: London or Bicester